Use our free printable scavenger hunt checklist and let the fun begin! This is perfect for inside or the backyard, for younger and older kids alike. After the hunt is over, enjoy a snack together, open your bags to see what everyone collected, and talk about the experience:
1. What did you like about the scavenger hunt?
2. What else did you see or find?
3. What was something unexpected you saw?
Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Printed checklist
2. Pencils or crayons to mark what you find
3. Dedicated time (parents, stow your phones!