Florida Care Manager/Therapist
Website Chosen Care, Inc.
About the job
Are you a dedicated professional who is passionate about putting families on a path of healing? Do you value work and family, the location independence of a remote position, and less commute stress? Do you want to work with a team who values you?
If you answered yes to these questions, and you are a gritty, growth-oriented therapist with a holistic mindset, then this role may be for you!
Every day we help children, youth and families prevent and heal trauma with a moonshot vision to see child welfare transformed to focus on well-being. Check out the impact we made in 2022: www.chosen.care/about/ impact-report/
Founded in 2009, Chosen has a special culture that encourages deep, core values-based work and spiritual growth of team members. As a national, faith-based nonprofit, we move at a fast pace and are professional, passionate, growth-oriented, and innovative. We are results-driven and highly committed to best business practices for mission fulfillment utilizing the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) from Gino Wickman’s book Traction.
We help children, youth, and families prevent and heal trauma from maltreatment through healthy relational connections.
Trauma-responsive care and relational connection as the standard in the child and family well-being system.
Remote in Sarasota, FL
The Care Manager/Therapist delivers Chosen’s Model of Care to the family system with therapeutic interventions as needed. Working directly with children and their families, this position performs various modalities, including but not limited to EMDR, TBRI, and TF-CBT. This position works under the clinical supervision of the State Clinical Director and reports to the Program Manager in Florida to ensure holistic healing and care.
- Process client therapy applications
- Enter and maintain client contact and demographic data in client management system
- Complete clinical assessments as needed
- Create actionable plan for the client family system
- Conduct trauma-informed therapy through telehealth or in person, as applicable
- Coordinate with interdisciplinary team to meet needs of the family
- Attends supervision with State Clinical Director
- Completes clinical documentation in a timely manner
- Provides crisis support/management as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
- Applicable LCSW, LPC, LMHC, LMFT credential with 2-4 years related experience and/or training
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention® Practitioner strongly preferred
- Trauma-Informed training or certification
- Solid working knowledge of current industry norms and challenges
- Technically competent with Microsoft Office suite
- Bilingual skills preferred
- Quiet workspace and high-speed internet and phone connection to support telehealth services and video conferencin
- Ability to sit for long periods of time at a desk or other work area
- Ability to type and verbally communicate with staff, clients, and other stakeholders
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Proactive, resourceful and a problem-solver
- Strong personal integrity
- Tenacious in follow up
- Firm grasp and complete embrace of ministry vision and mission
- Highly reliable & dependable
- Efficient with time/resources available to meet program goals/initiatives
- Extraordinary amount of compassion
- Heart of excellence to serve
- Willingness to walk alongside hurting families and help put them on a path of healing
Chosen Care, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.